Our God calls us to cooperate with Him in the work of building His kingdom. While it is ultimately by His power and grace, it is an honor He chooses us as a means by which His work continues - He uses His church for His glory. He calls us then, to share what He has given us. So we give. Our giving is an offering which represents our gratitude and willingness to be used of Him to build His church.
As always, you can give by means of check or cash. You can use the Sunday morning offering baskets or mail in a check. In addition, we also provide a text-to-give method as an option for convenience.
Text to Give
Highlands is set up to receive tithes and offerings via text messaging. So if you are interested in this option, follow these steps to take part in Text-To-Give:
1. Send an amount (example: $5 or $1.00) to the short code 84321. This is a shared short code used by other churches in your area.
2. If the number isn't set up for text-to-give, a setup link will be sent back. Tap the setup link to be guided to the next step.
3. Select your church. A list of churches in the area will be suggested. If your phone number is recognized by Planning Center Giving, the appropriate church will be listed as a "Suggested" organization. (Use "63017" to locate Highands)
4. Enter your email address and, if prompted, your name.
5. Enter the payment method you'd like to use for text-to-give. If you're already a donor and you've added a payment method previously (say, a bank account for ACH or a credit card) then you can optionally log in to access your saved payment methods.
Recurring Gifts (click here for PDF containing instructions)
A Recurring Gift is possible using Text-to-Give. This is quite a helpful tool you can use for your convenience. You can begin the process by clicking here to access your account. Work your way through the security steps until you get to the proper menu. It is an easy process and quite secure.
If you have any questions, feel free to let us know. Ways to contact us:
1. By mail: P.O. Box 531 Chesterfield, MO 63006-0531
2. By email: Info@WestCountyPres.org
3. By phone: (636) 431-1652